Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Current Playlist

Rachel and I were playing some board games (Yahtzee and Battleship) on the 360 last night, and I scored a few Achievements that pushed me over the 70,000 point mark. That's an impressive monument to wasted time!

Anyway, here's a quick update of the games I'm either working on now or will be working on soon:

1. I'm about halfway through Professional mode on RE5. This will be my last playthrough, so for the most part I'll be done with the game. I've already written EXTENSIVELY about RE5, though I may do one last post to give an Achievement wrap-up (it's kind of my thing).
2. Family Game Night - I have all of the Yahtzee Achievements. I'm still working on Battleship, Boggle, Scrabble, and Connect Four. However, I didn't buy these as much for the Achievements as for having fun little diversions available, so I'm not looking to rush through them.
3. Lego Indiana Jones is here from Gamefly. In fact it's been here since Saturday, but I've been busy with RE5 so I haven't even put it in the machine yet. I'll give this a look soon...
4. I'd like to go back at some point and finish the Achievement set for Infinite Undiscovery and bang out a few more in Grand Theft Auto IV.
5. A while back I bought the two Penny Arcade games from Live and haven't had a chance to try them yet. Gotta' get on that soon too!
6. And I suppose when I send back RE5, Gamefly will send me something else. Do those people have no regard for my free time???

Sigh, the life of an Achievement whore is never restful...

No comments:

Post a Comment